• Rigorous selection and raw material receipt tests combined with successive tests during all manufacturing cycles, under ISO standard requirements, assure the specified results in the final product.
• It supports the most varied professionally known polymerization methods forthermopolymerizable resins.
• The high molecular weight makes handling and application easier, assuring excellent results in your work.
• The range of colors is the most complete in the market, attending to all variables.
• The color scale in gum form, makes the choice of adequate color easier.
• Selection and control of pigments assure high color stability.
• Appropriate packaging for use of the supplied measuring utensils, which makes measurement of components easier, separately, and the
conservation of the product until the end.
• VIPICRIL PLUS resin is acrylate free, reducing the possibility of allergic reactions.
• Fluid with Crosslink assuring greater product resistance.
• Ease in handling and application for execution of work.
• Uniform polymerization in all parts of the denture, even in the thick parts.
• Low water absorption, low residual monomer, excellent mechanical properties, high impact resistance, unmatchable brilliance, absence of porosities, ease of drainage, compaction and drainage.
POWDER: Box with 50 doses of 14 g each; Bottles of 80g, 225g, 450g, 1Kg, 2,250kg, 5kg, 25kg and 50kg.
FLUID (With or Without Crosslink): Bottles of 50ml, 120ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml and 5 L.